PDA

View Full Version : Acc

Goose85
01-11-2013, 09:31 AM
With only two ranked teams (Duke #1 and NC State #20/21) the ACC can't wait for Louisville #3/4, Syracuse #7 and ND #16/17 to join.

Haven't seen much ACC this year, but North Carolina is struggling so from a national perception, it could be a very down year for the ACC. The lack of really good teams in the ACC is probably the best thing for UNC's chances of making the dance this year.

ACC - 2 ranked teams.
Big East - 5 ranked teams.

I will always cheer against Syracuse and Pitt for ruining this top basketball league.

TheSultan
01-11-2013, 09:47 AM
I know it is easy to blame those two schools, but looking back on it, it was inevitable that the BE fell apart. Every school in the conference would have accepted the same invitation. I think the one thing that would have kept the BE together would have been if the southern half of the B12 left for the Pac 10. If Kansas, KSU, Missouri and Iowa State would have joined, *that* would have been a game changer.

Goose85
01-11-2013, 10:11 AM
I know it is easy to blame those two schools, but looking back on it, it was inevitable that the BE fell apart. Every school in the conference would have accepted the same invitation. I think the one thing that would have kept the BE together would have been if the southern half of the B12 left for the Pac 10. If Kansas, KSU, Missouri and Iowa State would have joined, *that* would have been a game changer.

Agreed, but I'm still going to cheer against Syracuse and Pitt.

TheSultan
01-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Agreed, but I'm still going to cheer against Syracuse and Pitt.

:D (plus some typing to get it to ten characters)