PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news - bucks fire Scott Skiles

IWB
01-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Breaking news - Bucks fire Scott Skiles

MU/Panther
01-08-2013, 11:27 AM
I think it had to be done. Bucks need to make the playoffs to get the fans somewhat back.

Goose85
01-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Jimmy Boylan, for MU star is the man for the rest of the year.

mufansince72
01-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Maybe the ex senator can turn this team around. However, based on the fact he did nothing in the senate, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Goose85
01-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Not sure it has that much to do with Kohl, as it has far more to do with the NBA structure.

Bucks are a boarderline playoff team. In that spot you don't generally get a draft pick that can make a difference.
When the Bucks have had a high first rounder there was no LeBron or Kevin Durant available, the consensus #1 was Bogut.

Milwaukee is not a city where top free agents want to gather (Clippers / Lakers / NY / Miami / Chicago).

In the NBA you either have to be horrible and get a high pick, and have that high pick in a year there are difference makers, or you have to have a team / city where top level free agents want to come.

It is a star league, and with that it is very hard if you are Milw, Cleveland, Toronto, Sacramento, Utah, Memphis, Minn, NO, Detroit, Indy to attract the stars if you are not lucky enough to draft them.