PDA

View Full Version : LSU Recruit Role Call

bleedbluegold03
12-22-2012, 04:21 PM
counted Jameel McKay, Duane Wilson and Diamond Stone in attendance

Markedman
12-22-2012, 06:42 PM
RT @WisBBYearbook: Diamond Stone, Duane Wilson, T.J. Schlundt, Sean O'Mara among visitors at Marquette vs. LSU game today.

IWB
12-22-2012, 09:31 PM
And Roger Moute Abidias

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
12-23-2012, 06:37 AM
Sean O'Mara was there? Excellent...was worried MU wasn't still in on him as I hadn't heard anything in awhile.

Phantom Warrior
12-23-2012, 06:42 AM
From a Scout article in November.

"Moute a Bidias makes impression
Roger Moute a Bidias made quite an impression on Saturday.
Moute a Bidias, a 6-foot-7 forward out of Cameroon, is Luc Richard Mbah a Moute’s brother.

“He’s a role model,” he said. “He’s accomplished so much. High school level, college level, what I need to work on everyday. It’s a good thing to have him.”

Moute a Bidias hasn’t played organized ball since 2009 when he was at Montverde, but struggled to get on the court. On Friday, Moute a Bidias showed off his athleticism and activity on the glass.

“I rebounded very well, I think I had a lot of turnovers, and I feel bad about that,” Moute a Bidias said about his game. I was very active defensively.”

“I have a feel for the rebound, I go up and grab it,” he added. “I feel really good about my defensive game, need to work on my shot.”

Moute a Bidias, who is currently in the 2013 class, but may reclassify to 2014, said he’s heard from Marquette, Tulsa and Iona."

Maybe he was just in town to see his brother, though the article does say MU has shown interest. But he is a member of the Class of 2013. He is apparently at ND Prep after spending a couple of years at least at Montverde.

Very weird that he hasn't played organized ball since 2009. Have to wonder why. Does 2009 mena 2008-'09 season? Or 2009-'10 season? Probably the former. If so, he must have been a freshman at Montverde then, which would make him a fifth-year senior now. If he reclassified, he'd become a sixth-year senior.

Maybe he's another one of those kids that Buzz identifies and then later blows up like crazy.

Not quite sure what to infer from his being at the game. Basically brother-related or partially MU-related?

Markedman
12-23-2012, 11:27 AM
I think it is both. He is probably in town to spend Christmas with his brother and I'm sure he was at the Bucks game last night but if that was all why attend the MU game at all?

No way of knowing what MU's level of interest is. Probably depends on what happens in spring and if he is 2013 or 2014.