PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Game Meet & Greet?

bleedbluegold03
12-21-2012, 01:55 PM
So I am exceptionally bored and frequenting this board on a Friday afternoon as a thought popped into my head:

Anyone game for a casual M&G before tomorrow's game? I know we all appreciate the anonymity that a board provides (especially on more heated arguments) but I always have appreciated meeting a poster in real life at Buzz's BBQ and figured it could be fun to put some faces to names.

I completely respect everyone's privacy if that's your preference but I'll be at OGBH for me pregame ritual of a liter of MKE's finest and would love to meet any of you over a game of Hammerschlagen. I figure to get there an hour and a half before tip off so feel free to come and introduce yourself, I'll be in the one with short brown hair, bigger brown glasses and a blue Hayward jersey on. My name is Zach and I look forward to meeting you.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
12-21-2012, 02:19 PM
I'd love to...another time. I have a ton to do before the game tomorrow and I'm planning on LSU being as much an in-and-out affair as possible. But in the future, I'd absolutely love to meet some of my fellow message board nerds.

unclejohn
12-21-2012, 02:54 PM
I am doing family Christmas tomorrow, but also like the idea some time in the future.

AlexJesswein
12-21-2012, 04:08 PM
I suppose I could show up :p

(inside joke being that we have season tix together)