PDA

View Full Version : We need Todd

Nukem2
12-19-2012, 09:42 PM
This team was built with the expectaion of having Todd and(or) TJ. Without either, we are wounded. It showed tonight and in other games. Need perimeter quickness and scoring threat. Not there now.

kneelb4zerg
12-19-2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah but we shouldn't have needed Todd to beat GB.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
12-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Better to lose this game than bring Todd back under false pretenses.

2013UnleashTheBeast
12-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Yup.

Save Todd!

Nukem2
12-20-2012, 01:32 AM
Better to lose this game than bring Todd back under false pretenses.
Did not suggest that. Simply pointing out our Achilles heel.

dubs98
12-20-2012, 09:22 AM
actually began to wonder if last night's performance makes it more difficult to bring back mayo. The reason I say this is I wonder if Buzz would be worried about sending the wrong message to mayo in that we are reinstating him because he obviously means so much to a team that simply can not shoot the rock. I think it would have been easier to reinstate him if we would have won going away and shot well. That way Buzz could have said, "look Todd, you will help the program but bringing you back will provide you with the opportunity to grow as a player and as a person. If you can not live up to the standards expected of our players then good luck as we will be fine without you." The message being sent would be much stronger then the one being sent after last night which is more along the lines of MU being desparate for his return on the court. I think in the end Buzz knows how to make this happen and I trust his judgement on this, but I don't think it puts MU in a great position to be in such a need for player that has other issues going on. Hopefully everything works out and Todd is able to get his act together in the classroom as well.