PDA

View Full Version : Latest MHVer3 rumors

dw3dw3dw3
12-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Read in reverse order and with a grain of salt. The ESPN / ACC combo is the most exciting tidbit. Seems like the fball schools will give up "Big East" as well. Not sure what the Xavier invite tweet is inferring, I can't see starting out w/8, but then again nothing surprises me when the networks are involved. For those who haven't been following, this is just some guy with connections in W Virginia.

MHver3 ‏@MHver3
And the juiciest one: ND tells Delaney they will not join a FB conference until it is mandatory for playoffs. Buckle up
Expand
7h MHver3 ‏@MHver3
Aresco still hopes to land his all sports league on NBC and with a better payout than MWC and CuSA.
Expand
7h MHver3 ‏@MHver3
Espn will be the backer of BEVer3. Promising a scheduling alliance with ACC hoops to keep rivalries alive and appease ND
Expand
7h MHver3 ‏@MHver3
Xavier is the first school with an "invite" to the BEVer3. Bad news for Butler fans?
Expand
7h MHver3 ‏@MHver3
Possible invite for Fresno State and Colorado State. Air force not likely
Expand
7h MHver3 ‏@MHver3
Aresco trying to reaffirm commit from western schools and Navy.Not looking good with the latter. Also making a renewed push for BYU and more
Expand
7h MHver3 ‏@MHver3
News of "lowly" WVUs lucrative tier 3 deal with IMG has turned a lot of heads and opened many eyes in the south.
Expand
8h MHver3 ‏@MHver3
Cincy and Uconn both assured an ACC invite and are fully expecting to be in the ACC by 2014
Expand
8h MHver3 ‏@MHver3
Aresco will be retained by football schools.
Expand
8h MHver3 ‏@MHver3
Big east will allow all departing teams to leave immediately. Bball paying $20 million to retain BigEast name. Most of it in waived exit fee

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
12-19-2012, 08:09 AM
I don't believe this guy, he has called out so much that never ended up happening. He is just throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall and hoping it sticks. No credibility.

TheSultan
12-19-2012, 08:16 AM
His "connections" have mostly seemed to be "pulling sh*t out of my ass." He is the last person I believe with all of this stuff.

Nukem2
12-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Who, or what, is he...?

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
12-19-2012, 09:31 AM
He is a WVU fan... Apparently he guessed one thing right and people started believing and following him, since he has yet to get one thing right, and that's tough given he throws out about 100 different guesses per day...

MU/Panther
12-19-2012, 12:18 PM
What is BEVer3?

TheSultan
12-19-2012, 12:27 PM
About a year ago, I was following the Penn State boards during their coaching search. Someone with the Twitter handle "Sekrah Sports" insisted that he had information on who the next coach would be. He claimed it was a big name and that PSU fans would be overjoyed. This went on for a couple weeks. He would drop hints here and there, but never gave a final answer. When O'Brien was announced as coach, this guy went completely underground after a few "I was wrong" type tweets. If I were to write another master's thesis, it really would be an excellent example.

For sh*ts and giggles, I just went over to Sekrah, and noticed that between January and November, he didn't tweet anything. Except a couple weeks ago he said that Kansas to the Big 10 is a done deal and would be announced after the first of the year. Obviously nobody picked that up and ran with it.

Nukem2
12-19-2012, 12:31 PM
What is BEVer3?
Big East Version 3....?