PDA

View Full Version : Neat moment towards the end of the game

MUMac
12-15-2012, 05:04 PM
For the first time that I recall, Buzz had his son sitting on the baseline with a friend. His younger son joined him during the game. Mother Buzz spent a bit of time going back and forth from her seat making sure all was well.

Anyway, Buzz walks down to the baseline and gives his younger son a high 5, Shakes his sons friend's hand and gives his older son a five. There is a little girl who is in the front row of our section that was going back and forth between her seat and Buzz' son's seat. Buzz see's her, walks up to her and gives her a big kiss on her head. Girl goes back to her mom and her dad turns to her mom and says "that was cool" (or something to that effect).

With all that happened yesterday in Connecticut, it was a very touching moment.

unclejohn
12-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Buzz was very moved by what happened in Connecticut yesterday, and mentioned it in his press conference. And today was Buzz's Bunch Day, so there were a whole lot of kids in attendance who Buzz loves and who love him back. And as we all know, the man wears his heart on his sleeve.

My sister has been teaching first grade since about forever, and asked me to drop in yesterday to help with a Christmas project. So I drove over there listening to the news, listening to a reporter from the area try to keep his composure while talking about it, and then found myself surrounded by eighteen first-graders, helping them make penguins. I haven't figured out how to describe my emotions yet. Suffice it to say that I came home and prayed.