PDA

View Full Version : UCONN having a change of heart?

MUBRACES
12-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Boy, wasn't it just a few weeks ago UCONN couldn't leave the big east quick enough and cared less about the basketball schools. Now you have the President on her knees begging these 7 basketball schools to stay to save their arse..........I say stick it to em and leave them high and dry for trying to do the same to us.

"UConn president Susan Herbst has contacted officials from the non-FBS Big East members, pleading with them to stay in the league, sources told ESPN."

TheSultan
12-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Part of this is self-preservation. She might lose her job in this mess. No school has been screwed over more by the conference realignment then UConn.

Markedman
12-13-2012, 01:28 PM
If the ACC called she would leave tomorrow and she wants the basketball schools to stay because it helps out UCONN?

Yeah let us get back to you on that....here is an idea.....UCONN can drop football and come along.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
12-13-2012, 01:40 PM
As much as we criticize them if the ACC called us tomorrow we would be gone too, as would any BE program that we are teaming up with.

MUBRACES
12-13-2012, 01:45 PM
I don't think that point is being questioned.....but instead the fact is she is 2-faced lier, telling us how much she loves us and wants to be with us, but at the same time she is on the phone begging the ACC to take them away....kinda like a cheating girlfriend

Markedman
12-13-2012, 01:53 PM
But the ACC isn't going to call us and we haven't been begging to get out of the BE every 10 minutes like UCONN has.

Hey I understand why she is doing it.....if I had her job I'd be doing the same thing but to then beg the schools you are trying desperately to get away from not to leave you at the altar is a little bit much.....................