PDA

View Full Version : Big East Teams in Big Dance

Goose85
02-27-2012, 09:29 AM
Season is almost over with either one or two more conference games to play. So, how many teams will the Big East get into the Big Dance?

I think we get 8 teams in - Syr, MU, ND, G-Town, S. Fla, Louisville, Cincy, Seton Hall. I think Palm and Lunardi both have 9 Big East teams, but don't think UConn or WVU will make it in.

IWB
02-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Cincy is on the ropes. They need a big win, and MU could be what they need - have to stay extremely focused for that game, can't afford to slip.

mufansince72
02-27-2012, 10:02 AM
I think Big East gets 9, because this is a very weak year in college hoops. Writers can't even get past 20 in their polls because there is so much parity.

IWB
02-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Especially when you had 8 more ranked teams lose this weekend, 6 of which lost to unranked teams. Losing to a good team is not that big of a deal, but when those losses are coming to teams that are already well into double digits losses for the year, you can not be considered an elite team.

MUAlphaBangura
02-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Cincy on the ropes really worries me. More so than WVU. Cincy actually has the ability to score in bunches at home. We will have to be on top of our game, especially defensively to win at Cincy