PDA

View Full Version : Overrated or Underachieving?

royalty414
12-10-2012, 10:55 AM
There is no way we all overrated this teams talent prior to the season, right? They aren't this bad talent wise. It's obvious reading their body language right now that they don't care about losing. Ok, maybe not all, but at least 12 of the players don't care. Body language doesn't lie. Smiling and laughing when you're down 40 doesn't lie. The majority of this team doesn't care. They aren't happy that people are calling them out for lack of effort, but they need to stop getting all in their chest about it and prove us wrong that they care. So far, everything negative that is being said of them is deserved because they aren't showing heart and dedication on the court. There is no fight in this team when they get down early.

I want to apologize to Paris Gulley since the team won't. He deserves to be on a team that cares. Paris is the most dedicated player on the team and no senior who cares as much as Paris does should have to waste their talents on a team that doesn't want to make steps to get better.

For the fake fans reading this and defending the players for personal reasons and not seeing what's really happening on the court game in and game out, you're part of the problem too. The fans that put in many hours spending their time and money preparing behind the scenes for home games to give the team a home court advantage and driving hours on end to watch the team on the road to cheer for them in hostile environments are being embarrassed by this teams play. When the fans wear the Milwaukee name with more pride than all the players combined, there's a problem... and it has nothing to do with the fans begging for a team to show heart, pride and dedication.

Jimmy Lemke
12-11-2012, 01:26 PM
I'm with you. I'm sick and tired of reading people on twitter complaining that you guys are complaining.

Let me tell the people out there who read this: you see my name, you know who I am. I've never hidden myself behind a pseudonym besides BlackPantherUWM, and everyone knew who I was then anyway. So if you have a problem with what I'm typing and don't want to respond on here, fine. Talk to me in person on Saturday when Tennessee Tech comes to town.

The fact that these kids drive five hours to UNI or six hours to Butler is a testament to their commitment to the program. They do not receive paid airfare or gas money or hotel money, they stretch their already meager budgets thin and they do so because they love the program. They want to see the team succeed, and when the team doesn't, they often bite their tongue. But you're talking about kids who have been around - the current Klotsche Krazies have been around for years - and if they decide that they can take it no more and they need to lash out, then it's their right to do so. They earned that right by pounding the pavement to get kids to go to games, by driving for hours on end to games that most students wouldn't even attend at home, by supporting the team when things go awry. If you don't think their opinions are worth it and you think they should shut up and let the team play ball, let me make this abundantly clear:

They have earned their spot. They're not here because they're buddy-buddy with players or players themselves. They don't reap any personal rewards from the success of the program, or even from the existence of the program like food, shelter, tuition, team gear and travel all free. These Krazies are not some jokesters that come to watch a game and go home. They are KRAZY for a reason. All that they do earns them the right to gripe about the team and the performance on the floor. If that's not enough for some people, then you can check your ass on out of the door. Because 20 years from now, when the players, coaches, administrators, and jersey chasers have all moved on, these guys are still going to be here, no matter what, cheering and supporting the program. This is their program, and some people need to be reminded that they do not reserve the right to shut down their voice.

As I said, you all know who I am. Come up to me on Saturday, we'll have a nice, civilized discussion about this.

Delux269
12-11-2012, 10:50 PM
I would imagine JIMMYPANTHER and the rest of MKE fans are pretty ticked off right now. Luckily CSU is terrible too so you will at least beat us