PDA

View Full Version : Junior Cadougan

IWB
12-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Junior was HUGE in the second half - he ended with 18 pts, 4 Rebs, 6 assists & only 1 turnover....... Maybe now people will stop complaining about him?

DCwarrior
12-08-2012, 07:56 PM
He was the only one to show up in the second half.

I'm still waiting for Lockett to show me something, anything.

Markedman
12-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Great to see Junior have a great game today. We don't win this game without him.

Buzz said in the post game that Derrick Wilson actually has out played Junior and deserved to start but he went with Junior today out of loyalty.

Nice to see Junior reward that faith from Buzz.

Great first half by the whole team but especially Vander.

Rough first 10 minutes of the 2nd half.....Bo obviously got after his guys and they came out aggressive...especially on the boards.

Horrible free throw shooting by both teams........good win.

kneelb4zerg
12-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Bleedblueandgild should be forced to wear a Junior jersey to all the games for the rest of the year.

bleedbluegold03
12-09-2012, 02:25 AM
I'll be the first to testify that Junior had a fantastic outing today. As I've told my good friend Alex, a strong performance in the MU-UW rivalry - dwight burke v alando tucker comes to mind - and you're good forever in my book.

Hopefully he can have a few more games like this one this year, if so I like our chances

MUAlphaBangura
12-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Great to see Junior have a great game today. We don't win this game without him.

Buzz said in the post game that Derrick Wilson actually has out played Junior and deserved to start but he went with Junior today out of loyalty.

Nice to see Junior reward that faith from Buzz.

Great first half by the whole team but especially Vander.

Rough first 10 minutes of the 2nd half.....Bo obviously got after his guys and they came out aggressive...especially on the boards.

Horrible free throw shooting by both teams........good win.

Continuing his quote to Derrick, Buzz said- "And two years from now when we have someone chomping at your tail every day, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt." Hmmmmm, two years from now. Am I reading too much into that quote? Is Buzz planning on being here for a while? Just sayin'.

MU/Panther
12-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Junior was great, but it's nice to see Derrick can come in and do well to give Junior a blow.

TheSultan
12-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Derrick Wilson has shown that he can play the point next year. Hell, depending on the Mayo situation, Derrick and Duane might actually see quite a bit of time on the court together next year.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
12-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Derrick Wilson has shown that he can play the point next year. Hell, depending on the Mayo situation, Derrick and Duane might actually see quite a bit of time on the court together next year.

Agreed, and for Duane, that may be the best thing. I'd love to have him be able to ease his way into the PG role rather than be thrown into the deep end and told to swim.

MUMac
12-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Buzz had Junior and Derrick with the ball late in the shot clock and had them penetrate from the top of the key. Worked to perfection yesterday.

Junior really has looked good with his scoring offensively most of this year. In fact, Derrick has improved there as well. Shows the player development of the MU staff as well.