PDA

View Full Version : 12.15 Tennessee Tech

Jimmy Lemke
11-28-2012, 08:31 PM
Tennessee Tech is losing at Loyola in the second half. Three opponents (1 TTU 2 LUC) on the floor right now for Milwaukee on HLN.

Jimmy Lemke
12-12-2012, 11:09 PM
And now the game is next. Another awful team (like Buffalo and NIU). Who wins?

Score?
MVP?
3 Keys?

Any prediction of a double-digit loss would be pretty spot-on at this moment.

royalty414
12-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Should we all wear brown paper bags over our heads? Make signs that say "We're not here on a free ride"? Refuse to sit in the student section until they show they applaud our efforts for showing up? I have a lot of ideas on how to piss the Athletic Department off while letting the team hear our anger all at the same time Saturday night

Delux269
12-13-2012, 07:40 AM
Score: MKE 75, Ten Tech 67.

MVP: Paris Gulley, 18 pts, 4 reb, 9 assists.

Keys: SHARE THE BALL. Can't have Jordan Aaron trying to imitate the CSU offense under Norris Cole and have everyone stand around and watch him. Also, play D!!! No easy layups or open jumpers. And thirdly Kelm and Haarsma have to show up from the field. Hey combined for about 4/21 shooting last night and it seems I say this after every game

Anger Management
12-13-2012, 09:00 AM
Barely beat NIU, lost to Buffalo, Jacksonville, UALR, and now Fairfield. As bad as i dont want to say it, we are going to lose Saturday. Didnt TTU beat GB? Yup!!!!

Anonymous Panther
12-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Should we all wear brown paper bags over our heads? Make signs that say "We're not here on a free ride"? Refuse to sit in the student section until they show they applaud our efforts for showing up? I have a lot of ideas on how to piss the Athletic Department off while letting the team hear our anger all at the same time Saturday night

I think that from now on, until Jeter gets things back on track, we should not be chanting his name at the end of games, no matter how large the lead over ANY team.

royalty414
12-13-2012, 03:23 PM
I think that from now on, until Jeter gets things back on track, we should not be chanting his name at the end of games, no matter how large the lead over ANY team.

Already planned on omitting that chant.

lutzow10
12-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Can u imagine if the entire student section showed up with brown bags on their heads. That would definitely send a blatent message call to the palyers, coaches, and athletic department. Dan you should do it. We should do somethin at least.

Jimmy Lemke
12-14-2012, 01:28 AM
I can tell you that the coaches and at least a handful of players read this board so I don't know if a message is needed.

lutzow10
12-15-2012, 02:56 PM
My family decided to come up for this game so I will be sitting with them tonight, and hoping to god that we show up and play well. I also really hope the students and fans show up tonight. The KC is someone dissappointing looking without fans in the seats. At least when there is a good number the atmosphere and noise makes up for the lack of size. Please guys, show up and compete. The only thing worse than watching your team play shitty, is watching your team play shitty with your family.

lutzow10
12-15-2012, 02:57 PM
*somewhat.

Jimmy Lemke
12-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Just win. That's all I care about right now. Just win.

Jimmy Lemke
12-16-2012, 08:59 AM
I just don't know anymore.

MU/Panther
12-16-2012, 01:31 PM
Anyone listen to the postgame with Bill Johnson?
Coach Chad Boudreau, my fault in the scouting report in starting in man to man. My fault in bringing some of these players in who are dripping off their feet.

Spirit of Bruce
12-16-2012, 04:20 PM
I heard Boudreau after the Fairfield game. He sounded like he was on the verge of needing a Xanax prescription.

Jimmy Lemke
12-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Well if he didn't then, he does now.