PDA

View Full Version : Wish College Hoops 2k13 existed?

Jimmy Lemke
11-27-2012, 12:29 AM
Link: Raider fan builds the roster (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/college-hoops-2k-rosters/546618-raiderfans-2012-2013-roster-thread.html)

This is for College Hoops 2k8 on the Xbox 360, the last great college basketball game (EA Sports sucks at basketball).

Just follow along. Some edits need to be made; I just switched Jordan Aaron in for Shaq Boga and Q out for Bobo. You can edit the attributes and stuff, I worked hard but I still seem to overrate guys haha. I find the best way is to kill their consistency rating, which is pretty much how it is in real life.

I'm playing right now against GB and it's a blast. The guy who did it also updated uniforms to give us Greys instead of white. They look badass.

Derek Spallone
11-27-2012, 09:12 AM
I love this game I got the last copy in Illinois. They no longer create the game I too have it for xbox. How can I get the updated roster though?

DKelly28
11-27-2012, 11:08 AM
I was a NCAA Basketball 2010 fan for the PS3. I miss that game big time. I remember I played Jimmy once in College Hoops 2K8 I think in Fargo, and I got absolutely stomped haha.

Jimmy Lemke
11-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Haha oh my god we did play that in Fargo. Man I forgot about that.

NCAA 10 is a great game if you like presentation and style over gameplay. 2k stomps EA in gameplay, which is why I keep playing that.