PDA

View Full Version : My Main Question All Answer

Derek Spallone
11-26-2012, 09:36 AM
What has been happening to the offense. Is it a slump or what exactly is it? What is going on with the defense? Do you think things will turn around in time for league play to start? I have not been keeping up with the road games much live at least. But, whats the main problems, and how can they be changed? Whats the answer in your opinion. What would you change?

Jimmy Lemke
11-26-2012, 11:54 PM
When an offense is predicated on taking and making the three, it's hard to win when you're not making it.

Tyrunner0097
11-27-2012, 03:51 PM
I would agree, Jimmy, but they haven't exactly been good inside offensively either....if anything, fundamentals is what has been hurting, mainly lay-ups, turnover control and (yawn) free throws.

Jimmy Lemke
11-27-2012, 06:21 PM
That's the point, Tyler. Offense in basketball, especially ours, is predicated on the idea that shooting the three-pointer spreads the floor out. With bad outside shooting, teams crash the post and you're stuck fighting for everything inside.

You are right about the free throws, but not just because we're not making them. If Demetrius had a respectable shooting clip from the line, defenses wouldn't be able to crash in on him.