PDA

View Full Version : Breakdown of Steve Taylor & Kendrick Nunn with video

IWB
02-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Earlier this month I went down to Chicago to take a look at Steve Taylor and Kendrick Nunn. A story with a brief video is up on the front page of InsideTheAL (http://www.brewcityball.com/marquette.php).

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
02-24-2012, 03:03 PM
As for Coach's comments about a pipeline to Marquette... Yes PLEASE! Why don't we start with Nunn, Taylor, and Parker... then we can work from there :)

Mark Miller
02-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Good stuff Jim. Liked the comments by the Simeon coach, especially his line about creating a pipeline to Marquette.

mufansince72
02-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Didn't take long for your content to be stolen and posted on Scout, IWB!

Great work. I suggest you put future awesome stuff like this only in the premium forum.

IWB
02-24-2012, 03:33 PM
No problem, the majority of this type of content will be premium going forward, just want to let people know what to expect from our site.

As far as the pipeline comment goes, I must admit, I was pretty surprised when he offered up that tidbit.

mufansince72
02-24-2012, 03:46 PM
No problem, the majority of this type of content will be premium going forward, just want to let people know what to expect from our site.

As far as the pipeline comment goes, I must admit, I was pretty surprised when he offered up that tidbit.

yeah, so who are we going to "run off" so we have room for Parker and Nunn:cool:

Goose85
02-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Depends on Otule if we have a spot open for the 2013 class. If he doesn't stay for a 6th year - then we do have a spot.

Parker will likely be a one and done. I'm sure he can find a bank to give him a loan to pay his tuition for a year (like Drummond at UConn).

Unfortunately the reality is people do leave and MU is as open to that as any team right now with the number of players who come from homes far away from MU.

Great to hear Buzz and crew have very good relationsips with the folks in Chicago.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
02-24-2012, 04:21 PM
I don't think anyone will be run off, however with the amount Buzz is still recruiting for the 2013 class I would have to guess that at least one or two guys aren't still going to be on this roster. Unfortunately I think there are a few guys we would like to have, I would think we would want Washington, Nunn, and Wilson Jr. ... this is like when you have a girl friend or are married it seems that you get hit on by more women... then when you are single, you can't get a girl to even talk to you... when it rains it pours I guess. Personally I think we need a true PG and a big soon, I don't feel that Durley is the answer (time will tell) and I think we need a true PG to replace Jr, and I think Wilson Jr. is perfect for that spot... with that being said Nunn is a real special talent... I am not envious of Buzz in this situation.

MU Viking
02-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Good stuff, IWB! Love the video content.