PDA

View Full Version : ACC vs. Big East 2013 Recruiting Classes

CaribouJim
11-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Now that the ACC is done - for now - in picking apart the Big East it will be interesting how recruiting for the Big East will go on from here, especially when compared to the ACC - can the BE at least stay in the vicinity?

Using Scout's 2013 class rankings as the benchmark, the "new" Big East, at least for the 2013 class, is holding its own for the most part I guess. The BE has 3 teams - Memphis, MU and 'Ville @ 4-7-8 ahead of the first ACC teams in Duke and ND @ 9 and 10. However, no BE teams from there and the ACC has 3 more in the top 25 for NCS, NC and SU @ 13-14-16.

I figured I'd see GT and/or Nova in there someplace. Good to see Memphis upgrading at least.

Seven SEC teams in the top 25. Big Televen only one in the top 10.

http://marquette.scout.com/2/1239808.html

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
11-15-2012, 02:55 PM
2013 isn't done yet and I know Nova is in on another 5* kid...

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
11-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Georgetown is working hard on Dakari Johnson and Kennedy Meeks, the top two centers in the class. If they land either of them to go along with Reggie Cameron, they'll likely be ranked. They have a few other top-100 guys they are still in on as well.

Villanova also has one top-100 guy and another guy that's not too far outside. Good shot at getting ranked if they can add another top-100 type, especially Tyler Roberson, a local product that I think will end up picking 'Nova over Kansas and Syracuse.