PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a post presence

Jimmy Lemke
11-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Link: Searching for a post presence (http://www.brewcityball.com/forums/content.php?459-Searching-for-a-post-presence)

I say we need a post presence. What do YOU think?

Derek Spallone
11-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Man, your so right about this the need for a post presence is crazy. Let me give you a couple of examples. Northwestern Basketball plays in a tough conference and they JUST got their post presence. Even after having two 7 footers who did not pan out. Now, Milwaukee who is in still a solid conference but, not as strong as the Big Ten still has ways to go. I think with a post presence and a good mobile forward which I think all teams need because think about it. Alot, of good teams in the NCAA have a very strong center or someone who is versatile around the rim and make things happen. Unfortunately, Milwaukee Nor Northwestern had either. That's not their fault so to say recruiting wise they just need that guy to fit in the mix that I hope they can find for the future. Someone to step up and use their body. Someone to dish to in the post that can gravitate the defenders inside and want to clog the lane so the post guy can kick it out. We need that guy, that will create more shots and we won't have to live or die from the 3! So I agree 100%!