PDA

View Full Version : Mobile site/new skin

Jimmy Lemke
11-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Hey everyone, this is Jimmy from the PantherU section of BrewCityBall.com. Just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to post on the go, I have set up a mobile skin so if you visit the site from a mobile device, it will automatically show up mobile-friendly.

Also, Dustin and I have put together a separate skin for the PantherU section of the forums - if you go to the forum home you can visit there, or head to forum.pantheru.com - that I think our fans enjoy. We've been kicking around the idea of doing this for the Marquette fans on BrewCityBall.com too, but I wanted to come to you guys first to see if you'd like that idea, then you can comment here and give your ideas as to how we should go about that (keep the white background/black text, move to a powder-blue background, we can do whatever you like).

The skin would be the default in the Marquette forums, but if you so choose to view the site with this original skin you can do that as well in the lower-left hand corner.

Just let us know! And as a reminder, if you have any interest in the Milwaukee Panthers, we're easily the best source for coverage on the Black and Gold.

Hamostradamus
11-13-2012, 04:03 PM
I noticed that when I checked on my iPhone. Pretty slick, keep it up guys!

MUBasketball
11-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Yes, I'm on mobile most of the time and this is very slick.

Thanks!

IWB
11-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the help Jimmy!

Jimmy Lemke
11-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Dustin just made a new logo for the mobile skin too. I think it looks pretty darn sharp!