PDA

View Full Version : Covering Marquette Basketball

Derek Spallone
11-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Whats going on everybody my names Derek Spallone I am an 18 year old senior out of Illinois. Im graduating early going to the Illinois Center For Broadcasting. I cover Milwaukee Panthers live for college basketball. Along with other things like highschool and helping under the radar hoopers get exposure for rocwithme.com I have am covering Marquette Basketball on December 22nd at home when they play LSU. My credential was accepted. If you all can do me a favor and tell me what you want to hear I will be doing a podcast and a play by play Via Twitter, Podomatic, and on PatherU.com If you also know of any shows or call in shows I might do that as well. Just trying to gain exposure but if you can be ever so helpful and just respond by letting me know what you would want to hear me speak about regarding Marquette or what news is interesting that you would listen to. Play by play and all that I will post the link when the date gets closer you can follow me on twitter @sportsbloggerDS. I appreciate your feedback lets talk Marquette Hoops!