PDA

View Full Version : Re-scheduled?

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
11-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Was curious is OSU and Marquette are trying to reschedule the game at all or if it will just be dropped? I understand it won't happen on the carrier but maybe a neutral site in Chicago or something like that?

I think last night we saw the death of the games out doors at night... With all three of them being cancelled or moved it doesn't mean good things.

MUMac
11-10-2012, 09:10 AM
I would be shocked to see it happen. Difficult to pull off without a promoter, venue, ticket sales ... Time is not an allie, either. They are in the season now, and scheduling games is one of the last things they would likely do. Just my opinion.

Nukem2
11-10-2012, 09:44 AM
I would be shocked to see it happen. Difficult to pull off without a promoter, venue, ticket sales ... Time is not an allie, either. They are in the season now, and scheduling games is one of the last things they would likely do. Just my opinion.Hunt's JS article quotes LW as saying it would not happen this year, but they may talk about the future.

IWB
11-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Sorry for the delay, internet connection in SC was limited at best. I have a new story up on front page.

Buzz Williams said No,.

They will not try to reschedule this season. Both teams have home games Saturday, the entire season is scheduled around exams, tournaments, travel, classes, exams etc., just too difficult to do, and if it isn't a nationally featured game like this was, it isn't worth playing.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
11-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Does anyone know when finals are?

TedBaxter
11-10-2012, 12:21 PM
http://www.marquette.edu/mucentral/registrar/cal_acadcal1213ugrd.shtml

December 9th-15th.