PDA

View Full Version : Mayo article

Hamostradamus
11-05-2012, 08:36 PM
JS story is up, although IWB had it on the Insider board days ago. :D

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/177389121.html

TheSultan
11-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Well...yesterday morning.... Just seems like days ago.

Hamostradamus
11-05-2012, 09:25 PM
I've only been freaking out for, like, 36 hours? Wow, it does feel like days.

ziggysfryboy
11-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I've only been freaking out for, like, 36 hours? Wow, it does feel like days.

Maybe the mayor put some LSD in your drink at his wedding ?

IWB
11-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Well...yesterday morning.... Just seems like days ago.

Or maybe IWB told Hamostradamus about it days ago but only posted it yesterday morning.

Hamostradamus
11-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Or maybe IWB told Hamostradamus about it days ago but only posted it yesterday morning.

This. Premium side is worth it for these little "head's ups."

Halo
11-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Jeff Potrykus with interesting comments on Badgernation board about the article. Basically ripping Hunt and MU.

Nukem2
11-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Jeff Potrykus with interesting comments on Badgernation board about the article. Basically ripping Hunt and MU.
Saw that. Have to say, in spite of his voluminous MU articles and blogs recently, I.ve really been taken aback by Hunt's comments on Mayo alleged flaws. He really has thrown the kid under the bus. Really have to question that.

CaribouJim
11-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Saw that. Have to say, in spite of his voluminous MU articles and blogs recently, I.ve really been taken aback by Hunt's comments on Mayo alleged flaws. He really has thrown the kid under the bus. Really have to question that.

Maybe so, but now I know why I haven't visited that site in ages - lacking in informed opinion over there - they live in a parallel universe. Total tools. Also, Potrykus is an idiot - talk about what is not the "norm" - seems way, way too cozy with the UW fan base to me. Does he wear a UW letter sweater, white pants and saddle shoes while singing the UW fight song with a megaphone from the press box??

Nukem2
11-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Maybe so, but now I know why I haven't visited that site in ages - lacking in informed opinion over there - they live in a parallel universe. Total tools. Also, Potrykus is an idiot - talk about what is not the "norm" - seems way, way too cozy with the UW fan base to me. Does he wear a UW letter sweater, white pants and saddle shoes while singing the UW fight song with a megaphone from the press box??
Not defending Potrykus at all. Just surprising remarks from Hunt as the beat writer.

IWB
11-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Not defending Potrykus at all. Just surprising remarks from Hunt as the beat writer.

It takes a while for guys that have been covering the pros for years to realize that these are only college kids, not multi-million dollar athletes, and that they need to be dealt with as such.

CaribouJim
11-06-2012, 04:26 PM

I know that - sorry if there was any confusion - my post was to rip that snobby board and Potrykus.