PDA

View Full Version : New Deonte Burton Video

QuetteHoops
10-29-2012, 03:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGJCj3wDNJY&feature=g-user-u

Pretty decent athlete.

CaribouJim
10-29-2012, 03:37 PM
I'll say. Decent handle too although didn't see too much of him going to his right and taking it all the way with his right. DJO, although he didn't have the best handle, was pretty amphibious taking it to the basket when all was said and done.

The dunk around the 1:50 mark or so and the one towards the end were crazy.

IWB
10-29-2012, 03:48 PM
"amphibious"? You mean he could drive to the basket from in or out of water?

warriorfan4life
10-29-2012, 04:05 PM
I am amazed about how his body has transformed from this time last year to now. Along with his skill development, Burton definitely looks like a full-time wing player.

CaribouJim
10-29-2012, 04:09 PM
"amphibious"? You mean he could drive to the basket from in or out of water?

Yes - aren't you watching the news?? Ever hear of Sandy???

IWB
10-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Sorry - with the massive political advertising assault on people living in the swing state of Wisconsin, I really am trying to stay away from the tv as much as possible. Can't answer the phone either. A couple of days ago I picked up the voice-mail messages at home. 10 messages, 8 of which were political recordings.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
10-29-2012, 07:51 PM
No doubt he has incredible hops, but that has to be some of the weakest defense I've ever seen, even for a highlight reel film. Only remember him going right once, and that was near the end where he changed direction a couple times. He'll definitely need to diversify his game, but the tools are certainly all there.