PDA

View Full Version : Non Conference Record

Goose85
10-26-2012, 10:42 AM
Two weeks from today MU kicks off the season against Ohio State. MU plays 13 non conference games with 7 home, 2 road and 4 at neutral sites.

Any predictions on how we will fare prior to starting the Big East season? I think MU goes 11-2.
Win alll 7 home games, split on the road (loss at Florida) and go 3-1 in neutral site games (split Ohio State / UNC and win the other two).

Here is the nonconference schedule.

Ohio State (#4) - neutral
Colgate - home
Southeastern Louisiana - home
Bulter - Hawaii
UNC (#12) or Miss State - Hawaii
TBA - Hawaii
UMBC - home
Florida (#10) - road
Wisconsin (#21) - home
Savannah State - home
Green Bay - road
LSU - home
North Carolina Central - home

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
10-26-2012, 10:54 AM
I'd also go 11-2. I think we lose to Florida and either lose one in Maui, either the title game (most likely) to Texas or get surprised in Green Bay by a better-than-most-realize Phoenix team. I feel pretty confident about Ohio State and UNC as I feel our continuity and experience will really help.

warriorfan4life
10-26-2012, 12:17 PM
I will say 10-3, with a close loss in the opener (think we likely beat the spread in that game though), loss at Florida, and one loss in Maui. The game at Green Bay will be dangerous, but it is far enough along in the season where I think the team will be ready for the challenge.

Nukem2
10-26-2012, 12:27 PM
10-3 With a loss in Maui and 2 losses out of tOSU, FL and WI. But, am very leery of that GB game. Hoping, though, for 11-2

TheSultan
10-26-2012, 12:36 PM
10-3. Losses to OSU, second round in Maui to UNC and at Florida.