PDA

View Full Version : Video boards came today

Jimmy Lemke
10-25-2012, 03:08 PM
New scoreboards and video boards are in these crates:

They posted this on instagram with a question "What's in these crates?!" but we know they are the new video boards and scoreboards.

royalty414
11-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Video boards and new scoreboard were put up before the Volleyball game on Tuesday. There are two scoreboards (one old one new) the new one looks like it'll have player stats. The video board in next to the old score board. They are set up to be along the baselines, hanging from the rafters, on separate pulley systems to raise and lower them. Nothing new. They look nice though and the video boards are a decent size. Fingers crossed the picture is better than Loyola and Valpo

Jimmy Lemke
11-06-2012, 12:20 AM
The scoreboards/video boards were installed, however they are missing parts for the pulley system and are just chained in position right now.

They work excellent - I saw a demo of one of the video board that just looks brilliant - but the pulley system still needs to be put together. Engineers will be working on this.

royalty414
11-06-2012, 07:52 AM
They have 83 hours and counting to get that pulley system working. If they can't get the video boards to lower and are stuck in the rafters for opening night, I will consider it a major failure.

MU/Panther
11-06-2012, 02:16 PM
They have 83 hours and counting to get that pulley system working. If they can't get the video boards to lower and are stuck in the rafters for opening night, I will consider it a major failure.

The "grand opening" the Davidson game on Nov. 17th. I'm just glad they are getting a new scoreboard and video boards.