PDA

View Full Version : Interesting to see Maymon on this list...

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
10-23-2012, 03:01 PM
http://cbsprt.co/WGQ6TJ

I thought he was a guard?! Boy Tim Maymon must hate UT!

Hamostradamus
10-23-2012, 03:18 PM
He's more of a slasher...

Goose85
10-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Look forward to Otule and Gardner playing at a level that shows they belong on this list.

Gato78
10-23-2012, 04:17 PM
I can see why Otule is not on that list--didn't play last year. OTOH there are many bigs on that list who CANNOT stop Davante Gardner. #Ibechillindoe

bleedbluegold03
10-23-2012, 05:29 PM
I get really bitter when I scroll through this list thinking of what might have been...

We were in the final list / had at one point T. Mitchell, T. Mbkwae, G. Dieng, A. Murray, J. Maymon, and T. Black

Lot's of misses but I'd take The Ox over T. Black 8 days a week

Goose85
10-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Probably the best thing for Maymon was leaving the state. Tenn seems to have worked well for him. On the other hand, Mbakwe would have probably been best suited to just stay in one place. I don't look at Black as being a miss, as there are some things we don't do at MU.

TheSultan
10-24-2012, 09:05 AM
I get really bitter when I scroll through this list thinking of what might have been...

We were in the final list / had at one point T. Mitchell, T. Mbkwae, G. Dieng, A. Murray, J. Maymon, and T. Black

Lot's of misses but I'd take The Ox over T. Black 8 days a week

If Maymon stays, we don't get Jae Crowder. At least that is my understanding of how that went down.

CaribouJim
10-24-2012, 10:11 AM
If Maymon stays, we don't get Jae Crowder. At least that is my understanding of how that went down.

Correct, although I did like Maymon's game - very solid, unselfish, good passer - high b-ball IQ.

TheSultan
10-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I have a good friend who is a UW season ticket holder and he invites me to the MU game every year. After that game in '09, he said to me "Maymon is going to be a hell of a player." Of course...then he transfers within a week. But still, I have always liked the way he has played the game. Very smart.