PDA

View Full Version : Johnson

Goose85
10-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Zagoria on Jajuan Johnson and his visit to MU.
We are still in the hunt.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/jajuan-johnson-visits-marquette-weighing-next-move/#more-81295

Goose85
10-19-2012, 11:22 AM
I have a good feeling on this one, anyone else?

From Zagsblog.

JOHNSON TO ANNOUNCE NOV. 2

Williams’s teammate, shooting guard JaJuan Johnson, will announce his college choice Nov. 2, his mother told SNY.tv Thursday.

The 6-foot-5, 188-pound Johnson will decide between Alabama, Marquette and Miami after opting not to visit UConn this weekend.

Johnson visited Marquette last weekend for Midnight Madness and said Marquette’s committed players wanted him to join him there for 2013.

“It’s all on him,” Shaun Williams, Johnson’s mother, told SNY.tv. “Whatever he feels will be his best fit academically, style of play and where he can make an impact early.”

MU_Iceman
10-19-2012, 11:35 AM
I have a good feeling on this one, anyone else?

From Zagsblog.

JOHNSON TO ANNOUNCE NOV. 2

Williams’s teammate, shooting guard JaJuan Johnson, will announce his college choice Nov. 2, his mother told SNY.tv Thursday.

The 6-foot-5, 188-pound Johnson will decide between Alabama, Marquette and Miami after opting not to visit UConn this weekend.

Johnson visited Marquette last weekend for Midnight Madness and said Marquette’s committed players wanted him to join him there for 2013.

“It’s all on him,” Shaun Williams, Johnson’s mother, told SNY.tv. “Whatever he feels will be his best fit academically, style of play and where he can make an impact early.”

Unfortunately, I don't have the same good feeling. IWB has been stressing to us how much MOM loves MU and wants him to play for Buzz etc. Then I saw this article yesterday where she says basically the decision is "all on him". At that point I felt like he was going to bama.

IWB
10-19-2012, 11:47 AM
I hear you, and just don't know what to think.

Alabama:
Pros: It's close and playing time is available.
Cons: 1 trip to the NCAA is 6 years and 1 NBA player in last 5.

Marquette:
Pros: Playing time is spread out, 7 consecutive trips to the NCAA, back to back Sweet 16s and 6 players to the NBA in Buzz' 4 years at Marquette.
Cons: It's 10 hours away.

Tough call.

Goose85
10-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Probably doesn't help much, but Memphis joining the Big East might help a little.

IWB
10-19-2012, 12:03 PM
I would think that would help a lot. With his friends in King and Crawford staying home to play for Memphis, you would think he would want to play against them a couple of times a year.