PDA

View Full Version : For the record Jujaun Johnson on official visit

IWB
10-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Wanted to start a new thread just so people realize MU fans know who Jujuan Johnson is.

Jajuan Johnson highlights Marquette Madness visitor list (http://www.brewcityball.com/forums/content.php?420-Jajuan-Johnson-visiting-Marquette)

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
10-11-2012, 12:27 PM
wanted to start a new thread just so people realize mu fans and beat writers know who jujuan johnson is.

jajuan johnson highlights marquette madness visitor list (http://www.brewcityball.com/forums/content.php?420-jajuan-johnson-visiting-marquette)

Fixed it for you ;)

MUBasketball
10-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Few thoughts...

1) Would love to have Johnson. Love players in his mold. Just curious where Memphis stands in his recruitment? It's rare for Pastner not to get a kid in the city that he wants. Without looking it up, I'm not sure what their scholarship situation is like. Maybe they are full/dont need his position?

2) Any word on whether Kevon Looney will be at Madness?

IWB
10-11-2012, 12:38 PM
1) They have a commit from Memphis native Nick King at that position, King is rated #19 by Scout. Also at the 2G they have Memphis native Markel Crawford.

2) MU is still trying to get him in, and I Contacted his coach yesterday but still no word on where he is headed.

warriorfan4life
10-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Few thoughts...

1) Would love to have Johnson. Love players in his mold. Just curious where Memphis stands in his recruitment? It's rare for Pastner not to get a kid in the city that he wants. Without looking it up, I'm not sure what their scholarship situation is like. Maybe they are full/dont need his position?

2) Any word on whether Kevon Looney will be at Madness?

Yeah, Memphis took a commitment from Crawford (who Buzz/MU also liked a lot) over Johnson. I would not mind having Johnson on our side when we play Memphis a year from now, and Memphis kids generally have very good careers when leaving the city (especially talented kids Memphis passed on).

TheSultan
10-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Does Mayo know him at all?