PDA

View Full Version : Sporting News Top 25

TedBaxter
10-07-2012, 10:43 AM
http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2012-10-02/college-basketball-preseason-rankings-top-25-2012-13-photos-decourcy/

I went through the teams and most had significant questions and some more than Marquette has and I loved it. Marquette can come in and be below the radar and the only question will be how Buzz fits the pieces together and that may be his biggest strength as a coach.

TulsaWarrior
10-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Each year he has had different puzzle pieces and been able to put it together to spell NCAA Tournament. It reminds me of my childhood days after Easter when we had all these colored eggs and mom make a lot of egg salad. It's the same concept. Mom would have been a heck of a coach at Marquette.

Phantom Warrior
10-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Non-conference games: Ohio State #3, Florida #16, UW #17, and possibly UNC #14. We will have a pretty good idea of where we stand prior to the start of conference play.

By the way, I think Cinci is over-rated, and not just by SN.

Nukem2
10-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Non-conference games: Ohio State #3, Florida #16, UW #17, and possibly UNC #14. We will have a pretty good idea of where we stand prior to the start of conference play.

By the way, I think Cinci is over-rated, and not just by SN.Cincy's hopes lie with how its bigs perform. Have a lot of perimeter talent. They are going to miss the big guy.