PDA

View Full Version : Single Game Seats

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
10-06-2012, 03:27 PM
So this is my first time ordering single game seats before they go public, it appeared that the only option was to pick them up at will call, is that common? I was hoping I'd be able to print them before the game... Anyone know anything about this?

MUAlphaBangura
10-06-2012, 03:34 PM
You should have no problem printing them. It may be a while yet for that to be an option.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
10-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Awesome... I went to the "manage my tickets" tab and I couldn't even find the Wisconsin game... Which is concerning because its the only game I couldn't find in my season tickets... I'm hoping when the hard copies come that it's in there.

MUUWUWM
10-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Awesome... I went to the "manage my tickets" tab and I couldn't even find the Wisconsin game... Which is concerning because its the only game I couldn't find in my season tickets... I'm hoping when the hard copies come that it's in there.

You don't get the Wisconsin game as a first year season ticket holder....season ticket holders with senority get the "newbies" tickets for that game...I believe you can get Wisconsin tickets in your second year.

JK :)

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
10-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Haha I'm in my 4th year anyhow... That being said I'm still concerned.

MUUWUWM
10-07-2012, 09:30 AM
they usually are on your MU account and you can print them as they process the order...If you call the ticket they will mail out to you

CaribouJim
10-07-2012, 01:19 PM
So this is my first time ordering single game seats before they go public, it appeared that the only option was to pick them up at will call, is that common? I was hoping I'd be able to print them before the game... Anyone know anything about this?

Same thing for me - it said on top that all tickets would be mailed in late October and then it forced you to decide how you wanted tickets delivered and the only option that let me proceed was will call option - the last option I would want - and then it was confirmed in the e-mail that the delivery method was going to be will call. There is ALWAYS at least one bug in the system each year - whether it is season ticket renewal, new seat assignments or single game tickets.

It took about 5 minutes after my allotted time before the game options popped up as well.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
10-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Does anyone see the Wisconsin game listed at all under your manage my tickets section, I see all the other games listed except that one. Hoping this isn't just me and its just an error in the system?

MUUWUWM
10-07-2012, 05:34 PM
I only can see last years schedule.

Gato78
10-07-2012, 09:16 PM
That was all I could get, too. I kept going back there throughout the day yesterday, linking in directly from the email MU sent me but I was never able to get in. Best I got was last year's schedule and orders.

I only can see last years schedule.