PDA

View Full Version : Buzz story by Howie Magner...Wow, just...wow.

IWB
02-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Milwaukee Magazine's Howie Magner wrote one hell of an article about Buzz Williams. If you don't read it from start to finish, you are missing out. I would describe it the same way Buzz has described things that are important to him ..... "This here, this here's the real deal".

The Perfectionist (http://www.insidemilwaukee.com/Article/2202012-ThePerfectionist)

Great job Howitzer, incredible read!

mufansince72
02-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Great article. Buzz is the man!

IWB
02-21-2012, 09:00 AM
To me, the part about him yelling at the doctor for saying that he would die early in front of his wife is so typical of Buzz, a real old school type of belief he has.

Mark Miller
02-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Fantastic article. Nothing in it surprises me. Getting to know Buzz just a little, he is definitely a man of his word. Loved the comments from his wife and from Brad Autry.

Goose85
02-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Buzz is a classic. I hope he stays here for many years to come as he is the real deal. No substitution for hard work and dedication. Great article, and I know IWB has shared other great stories that speaks to the person that Buzz is, not just the coach.

MUMac
02-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Agreed Goose. I recall one of those stories. Still touches my heart when I hear it. Class act all around.