PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Holiday tournaments

MUBasketball
09-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Slightly random thought, but can anybody out there help me out and remind me of what Thanksgiving tournaments MU is lined up for in the next year or two?

Off memory, I thought they were going to be in the 76 Classic in Anaheim and the Old Spice Classic again. Can't remember what the team was initially scheduled for this year before Maui opened up for them again. Is Anaheim next year?

Battle 4 Atlantis is in it's 2nd year and the field is loaded this year. Hopefully MU gets in the rotation within the next few years.

MUAlphaBangura
09-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Slightly random thought, but can anybody out there help me out and remind me of what Thanksgiving tournaments MU is lined up for in the next year or two?

Off memory, I thought they were going to be in the 76 Classic in Anaheim and the Old Spice Classic again. Can't remember what the team was initially scheduled for this year before Maui opened up for them again. Is Anaheim next year?

Battle 4 Atlantis is in it's 2nd year and the field is loaded this year. Hopefully MU gets in the rotation within the next few years.

Anaheim tourney was switched to next year. Was supposed to have been this year til the Maui spot opened.