PDA

View Full Version : Dominic James signs to play in Italy

IWB
09-06-2012, 11:15 AM
The Italians must love MU. First Travis Diener with Banco DiSardi in Sassaro Italy, then Jerel McNeal with Fabi Shoes in Montegrenaro Italy, and now Dominic James has signed to play for Palacanestro (Trenkwalder) in Reggio Emilia Italy (http://www.sportando.net/eng/italy/serie-a/43384/reggio-emilia-agreed-to-terms-with-dominic-james.html).

McNeal and Diener, who plays alongside his cousin Drake, will be playing in the Series1, or A League, while James will be in Series2, or the B League.

IWB
09-06-2012, 12:11 PM
First I was wrong, so I changed, it, now wrong again (thanks to Dan Fitzgerald for the correction).

First I put up that Dominic would be in the A league. Then I looked at it more, and changed it to B League. Fitz said his team won the B League last year, so they move up. So now MU will have guys on three teams in the same league.

unclejohn
09-07-2012, 01:00 AM
You have Deiner playing in two different leagues. I am confused.

IWB
09-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Corrected - thanks

Goose85
09-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Must be into their hoops - there were a lot of comments. Of course I couldn't read any of them.
That will be really cool for those guys as in many a game there will be a familiar face with an MU link and someone who understands trash talking in English.

pbiflyer
09-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Judging by the pictures on his Facebook page, life is going well for Dominic.

TedBaxter
09-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Must be into their hoops - there were a lot of comments. Of course I couldn't read any of them.
That will be really cool for those guys as in many a game there will be a familiar face with an MU link and someone who understands trash talking in English.

Travis Diener doesn't trash talk.:)

IWB
09-07-2012, 09:22 AM
PB - Yes, those have been some intriguing photos.

Ted - Travis Diener trash talking in games? Trav is the kind of guy who starts trash-talking with the bus driver on the way to the games.

ziggysfryboy
09-09-2012, 01:29 PM
First I was wrong, so I changed, it, now wrong again (thanks to Dan Fitzgerald for the correction).

Hi Dan. (what's his screen name?)

IWB
09-09-2012, 03:16 PM
No - he corrected me on Twitter