PDA

View Full Version : Marquette's Big East Men's Basketball Schedule is Out

ge1974
09-05-2012, 09:49 AM
I broke the code of the Big East site:

http://www.bigeast.org/Schedules/ScheduleData.aspx?sportid=6&season=2012

Buzz will miss the opener - at home 1/1/13 against UCONN at 8:00 Pm (EST?).

IWB
09-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Edited by request of Big East

CaribouJim
09-05-2012, 09:59 AM
When do the season ticket holders get a chance to order tickets before the public and when do you think they'll have the official schedule out including start times?

ge1974
09-05-2012, 09:59 AM
IWB, your schedule makes it a lot easier. I noticed that MU closes the home schedule against ND on Satuday afternoon at 1:00 PM. There seems to be more BE Saturday home games this year which makes it easier for me to attend (G'town, Providence, PITT, DePaul and ND). Syracuse home game may be a Big Monday game on ESPN. At Louisville is on a Sunday (has to be on National TV, CBS?). USF at home may be on Big Monday, as well.

CaribouJim
09-05-2012, 10:04 AM
IWB, your schedule makes it a lot easier. I noticed that MU closes the home schedule against ND on Satuday afternoon at 1:00 PM. There seems to be more BE Saturday home games this year which makes it easier for me to attend (G'town, Providence, PITT, DePaul and ND). Syracuse home game may be a Big Monday game on ESPN. At Louisville is on a Sunday (has to be on National TV, CBS?). USF at home may be on Big Monday, as well.

Was hoping for the SU game to be on a Saturday - that 6:00 PM start might dilute, at least for the start, the size of the crowd.

TheSultan
09-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Hopefully UW doesn't make the Rose Bowl, which would put a dent in that crowd.

IWB
09-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Wow - pulled my story down, deleted my Tweet and edited my post. Apparently the Big East wasn't too happy that we broke the news.

CaribouJim
09-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Wow - pulled my story down, deleted my Tweet and edited my post. Apparently the Big East wasn't too happy that we broke the news.

Too late - it is on the interweb (a series of tubes BTW) as I just sent an e-mail to a bunch of friends to plan road trips etc.

They really blew a gasket?? Wow - sensitive.

MU_Iceman
09-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Serves them right for it being so long before they release the schedule anyway. Should have been last week. No reason it couldn't have been.

CaribouJim
09-05-2012, 11:35 AM
The schedule is really, really impressive this year - has to rank as one of the best in the country when you factor in a trip to Hawaii w/ ultra quality teams, game on a boat against a super high profile school and those home games against UW, FL, and LSU not to mention the typical BE grind.

IWB
09-05-2012, 11:40 AM
http://www.brewcityball.com/forums/content.php?409-Marquette-s-Big-East-Schedule-is-out