PDA

View Full Version : NBA Mock Drafts

Goose85
02-17-2012, 03:33 PM
I think if DJO and Jae Crowder both continue to play at a high level, and in doing so MU keeps on winning and has a nice post season run, they both have a decent chance to be drafted (despite not showing up on many mock draft boards right now).

I see that Kentucky has 3 frosh and 2 sophs projected to be picked in the first round. While I'd have no problem with MU getting a 1 and done or a 2 and done player - not sure it is great to have so many of them. Then again, Kentucky has a real shot at the title this year with Davis leading the way.

I also see on many a mock draft North Carolina with 4 or 5 projected first round picks. With that kind of talent, how do they ever lose?

Some mock drafts have Austin Rivers and Cody Zeller. I think Rivers goes, I think Zeller (Indiana) stays another year.

Hamostradamus
02-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Agree on Rivers, not sure about Zeller. I bet Crowder and DJO are in the show next year, not sure they get drafted. If GMs think they can sign them without having to draft them to do it, then they'll get passed over and invited somewhere the next day.

IWB
02-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Zeller will stay, Rivers is gone. Coach K will have a fit, he doesn't like the early exits, but Austin is a different cat.

I think DJO gets drafted, Crowder will have to make it through tryouts.

Goose85
02-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Agree on all counts with IWB. I've actaully seen one draft board that has DJO going to the Bulls.
One thing about mock draft boards - great for football, only good in hoops for those in the top 10.