PDA

View Full Version : Maui Classic Tickets

IWB
08-21-2012, 09:04 AM
MU Press release from Scott Kuykendall

The EA SPORTS Maui Invitational® today announced that Marquette Booster Tickets, as well as All-Tournament Reserved Tickets and all other Island Team Booster Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, August 22, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. EDT (8:00 a.m. HST) for the Championship Round of the nation’s premier early-season college basketball tournament. Booster tickets are good for entry to all three tournament games in which a particular school will participate.

Tickets can be purchased via the Tournament website at mauiinvitational.com (no phone orders) with a maximum of four tickets available for purchase per person per ticket type.
“Last year, more than 5,000 visitors traveled to Maui to attend and participate in the premier earlyseason college basketball tournament,” said David Odom, EA SPORTS Maui Invitational Tournament Chairman. “College basketball fans should be sure to get their tickets to this year’s Tournament and root on their favorite teams during another great edition of Sun, Surf and Hoops.”

For fans that want to stay close to the action, don’t miss out on purchasing an Official Travel Package. The travel package includes Marquette Booster Tickets and accommodations at the Hyatt Maui Resort & Spa. Packages are still available through Anthony Travel or by calling Oahu Travel, the tournament’s official travel agency (800.826.3822).

Tickets will also be made available to the Tip-Off Banquet on Sunday, November 18th from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa. All participating teams attend the banquet, which is emceed by ESPN’s Bill Raftery and features speeches from the participating coaches and exciting performances by traditional Hawaiian entertainment groups.

MUBasketball
08-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Just bought tickets for the MU session. 4 south grandstands tickets cost me roughly $1,300. :mad:

For those who went in '07, do you remember it being that much? I remember it being considerably cheaper...but I might be wrong?