PDA

View Full Version : Travis Diener - Classic photo

IWB
08-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Ok, I wasn't going to post this but now that Travis has it on Facebook I will.

On Saturday I along with Fr. Dan's Camera, USM-Kaz, Homer and George Glass' Brother golfed in the Diener's Press Box Golf outing. Absolutely great time. Well, apparently it is tradition that Travis & Drake's foursome dress to impress for the event. This year they were the Boys from Hoosiers. Left to right are Travis Diener "Jimmy", Steve Holdren "Strap", Drake Diener "Buddy" and "Rooster".

They approached every tee-box with the Hoosiers theme blasting, and gave their Hoosiers pose.....

.....That night I finally left the Press Box and headed back to Milwaukee because I felt too uncomfortable standing next to Drake as my underwear were longer than his nut-hugger shorts.

TheSultan
08-20-2012, 12:36 PM
At first glance I thought it was UW's team photo for next year. :)

CaribouJim
08-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Wow - very unsettling picture - they actually played in those unis?? Lot of stuff moving around on a golf swing - I may skip lunch today.

MU Viking
08-20-2012, 02:04 PM
This is too friggin' funny.

IWB
08-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Apparently last year they were all characters from the movie Major League.

Father Dan's Camera
08-21-2012, 07:20 AM
It was hilarious, and according to Travis, they already have next year planned out to blow away this year. Couldn't agree more with IWB, I think we know Drake way better than we should......