PDA

View Full Version : Bucks acquire PJ Tucker

mufan2003
03-17-2021, 11:11 PM
https://behindthebuckpass.com/2021/03/17/milwaukee-bucks-rumors-acquiring-p-j-tucker-houston-rockets/

Nice move, especially when you are able to keep DiVincenzo (who has progressed nicely). Couldn't care less about losing Augustin or Wilson. Draft picks will be bottom of the first round anyway, and you still have the 2022 pick.

Tucker's numbers are pedestrian, but there is little to no motivation playing in Houston right now. Allows the Bucks to go small at times with Giannis at the 5 and Tucker at the 4.

mufansince72
03-18-2021, 11:51 AM
I like the move. Also gives them a little flexibility in the buyout market, as they now have about three million to work with under the hard cap.

Goose85
03-19-2021, 09:27 AM
I like the move. Also gives them a little flexibility in the buyout market, as they now have about three million to work with under the hard cap.

I think that will be a big key here. While I wasn't interested when Detroit bought out Griffin, there may be others and now should that happen, the Bucks can make a move.

Good trade for the Bucks. Hopefully an energized Tucker will help elevate the team.

mufansince72
03-19-2021, 02:14 PM
FantasyLabs NBA
@FantasyLabsNBA
·
17m
Status note: PJ Tucker available to make Bucks debut Saturday.