PDA

View Full Version : TJ Taylor to North Texas

MU Viking
07-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Good luck to TJ

http://www.gomeangreen.com/_/tj-taylor-is-coming-to-north-texasits-official-r525

TulsaWarrior
08-01-2012, 07:32 AM
A non-surprise here. Buzz was gracious in letting him go and I'm sure TJ's mom appreciates it. When all is said and done this will be looked on as a win, win situation for TJ and Marquette. It was much better timing than the Mbakwe screw over. (day before the fall semester begins)

Nukem2
08-01-2012, 09:32 AM
A non-surprise at this point, but still disappointing. But, what ya gonna do......?

Markedman
08-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Have we ever got confirmation as to why he left? Was it as simple as being homesick or were there other factors?

MUMac
08-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Have we ever got confirmation as to why he left? Was it as simple as being homesick or were there other factors?

I was about to ask the same. Still seemed odd after two weeks. You get over homesickness, but it takes time. With all the adults looking out for his best interest (his mother, Buzz ...), I can't believe two weeks would bring a full release because of homesickness. I could be wrong, but that is me.

Phantom Warrior
08-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Unless you're in love, or think you're in love. Back when I was in college we used to refer to it as "P.W." and it did not mean "Phantom Warrior."

Nukem2
08-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Whatever TJ's issue, it is really odd that a guy signs with 2 Div I schools, shows up at both, never plays and leaves. One of the odd cases for the history books. Oh well, best of luck to TJ in the future.