PDA

View Full Version : Coach Jamil Wilson

TedBaxter
07-14-2012, 07:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgTXsbpvkho

Run it to the end and see how Jamil has matured.

On a more serious note, there are AIA games from the European tour on Youtube and in a game before he hurt his ankle. the team played Poland's U20 team and Jamil hit two 3's, a jump hook from a post move, drew a foul and added an assist all in the first 4-5 minutes of the game.

Phantom Warrior
07-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Ted,

Can you give a few more details? When did this take place? Where? Is JW now playing for AIA? When was the tournament you referred to? Is there video of that?

I feel like I know absolutely nothing about any of this? Was this AIA thing common knowledge? If so, where have I been?

Nukem2
07-14-2012, 11:49 AM
Ted,

Can you give a few more details? When did this take place? Where? Is JW now playing for AIA? When was the tournament you referred to? Is there video of that?

I feel like I know absolutely nothing about any of this? Was this AIA thing common knowledge? If so, where have I been?PW, this tour took place in late May and early June. Was well noted on the various MU boards.

Phantom Warrior
07-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Time for me to wake up. Either that or start taking supplements that aid memory.

Nukem2
07-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Yes, I need those supplements too from time to time...!

ziggysfryboy
07-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Time for me to wake up. Either that or start taking supplements that aid memory.

Or try the suppository version. :cool:

JohnnyRev
07-18-2012, 11:39 AM
I loved the way the AIA coach was training Jamil to function as a coach for the other players. That had to be a real growing experience for Jamil - Just as Chris Otule returned from his foreign experience much more mature and self confident, I hope the same happens with Jamil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgTXsbpvkho

Run it to the end and see how Jamil has matured.

On a more serious note, there are AIA games from the European tour on Youtube and in a game before he hurt his ankle. the team played Poland's U20 team and Jamil hit two 3's, a jump hook from a post move, drew a foul and added an assist all in the first 4-5 minutes of the game.