PDA

View Full Version : Marquette Mini Plans on Sale Oct. 4th

MU/Panther
10-02-2018, 01:31 PM
https://gomarquette.com/sports/2018/5/17/tickets-m-baskbl-mini-plans-html.aspx

Unlike the Bradley Center days, you can get lower bowl seats.

Blue Plan Games:
•Wisconsin - Saturday, December 8
•Buffalo - Friday, December 21
•Xavier - Sunday, January 6
•Providence - Sunday, January 20
•Creighton - Sunday, March 3

Gold Plan Games:
•UMBC - Tuesday, November 6 - Home Opener
•Kansas State - Saturday, December 1
•Seton Hall - Saturday, January 12
•Villanova - Saturday, February 9 - National Marquette Day
•Georgetown - Saturday, March 9 - Senior Day

Nukem2
10-04-2018, 12:44 PM
MU Panther, I see the My Account page at gomarqutte.com has been radically changed. Looks like it will accommodate e-tickets. Will MU go completely digital for ticketing?

MU/Panther
10-05-2018, 08:50 AM
MU Panther, I see the My Account page at gomarqutte.com has been radically changed. Looks like it will accommodate e-tickets. Will MU go completely digital for ticketing? This year is the last year of getting the season ticket book. Not sure if you can print or not. In 2019-20 season it does sound like MU will go completely digital.

CaribouJim
10-08-2018, 02:54 PM
This year is the last year of getting the season ticket book. Not sure if you can print or not. In 2019-20 season it does sound like MU will go completely digital.

So buying and selling tickets to and from scalpers will be in the past for the most part? Bummer. If you transfer your ticket to someone or from someone else via laser beams that is a totally different story!

GOMU1104
10-09-2018, 07:46 AM
First time buying a Mini Plan. Did it only for the Wisconsin game and plan on selling the other 4. When do the tickets typically arrive in the mail?

Nukem2
10-17-2018, 03:47 PM
This year is the last year of getting the season ticket book. Not sure if you can print or not. In 2019-20 season it does sound like MU will go completely digital.

I see the tickets for the STH practice on the 25th are paperless/digital only. Is it still certain that the ticket book will be coming for this season?

PS, just got e-mail that the tickets will be arriving in the mail next week.

MU/Panther
10-18-2018, 07:42 AM
I see the tickets for the STH practice on the 25th are paperless/digital only. Is it still certain that the ticket book will be coming for this season?

PS, just got e-mail that the tickets will be arriving in the mail next week.

I was told this is the last year STH are getting a book. Also, if folks get single game tickets. The Al Ticket Office can print them for you.