PDA

View Full Version : Davante

Goose85
07-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Davante looked 100% healthy last night and said as much too (not sure much of his response was actually verbal).

Any doubts were erased with a coast to coast jam by the big fella. Didn't show any limp at all.

One play Danante was on the low block and was backing his man down. A cutter from the back side broke to the hoop and Davante gave a no look over the shoulder perfect pass for the assist.
While he doesn't show it often, Davante has very good passing skills.

Nukem2
07-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Actually, Davante displayed his passing skills very effectively last season. Great hands, feet and passing ability (not to mention body control around the lane). Before his injury his rebounding was really coming on strong.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
07-07-2012, 11:30 AM
He was definitely a diamond in the rough for us...he has been really good and will likely get better.

Goose85
07-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Davante amazes me with the many ways he can score. Nice to see he is getting off the ground and stuffing the ball, but his creative shots around the hoop with multiple defenders on him is unique in this day and age where big men seem to be so fixated on the stuff.

Davante again showed very good touch today. Made 8 of 8 free throws. Was not afraid to shoot the 3 point shot and looked very smooth doing so. I don't think we will see him poping out and shooting 3s like Badger big men do, but I think you may see him pop a few this season as his 3 shot is legitimate.