PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade

mufan2003
04-16-2018, 08:48 PM
Passes Larry Bird tonight for 10th on all-time NBA Playoffs scoring list.

CaribouJim
04-17-2018, 08:12 AM
Both the Heat and Spurs pull it out on the road where many were ready to bury them - still underdogs for sure, but rooting for both to make it interesting.

DWade really looked like he went back 10 years last night.

pbiflyer
04-17-2018, 09:35 AM
Both the Heat and Spurs pull it out on the road where many were ready to bury them - still underdogs for sure, but rooting for both to make it interesting.

DWade really looked like he went back 10 years last night.

Did I watch a different Warriors-Spurs game?
http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401029446

CaribouJim
04-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Did I watch a different Warriors-Spurs game?
http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401029446

Nope - I just picked up a friend and former colleague of mine at a TX based company at Midway and before i dropped him off at his hotel we pulled over for a cup of coffee to catch up. He lives in Florida so he is a Heat fan and he was giving me kudos for Wade kicking a$$ last night and then I chimed in that the Spurs kicked a$$ too as we had gone to Spurs games way back when and he looked at me like I had two heads - "The Spurs didn't win last night - what game were you watching?"

I was watching the game in bed and fell asleep with the TV on when they had a big lead - don't know why I extrapolated that they won. Wishful dreaming I guess!

mufan2003
04-17-2018, 01:43 PM
Nope - I just picked up a friend and former colleague of mine at a TX based company at Midway and before i dropped him off at his hotel we pulled over for a cup of coffee to catch up. He lives in Florida so he is a Heat fan and he was giving me kudos for Wade kicking a$$ last night and then I chimed in that the Spurs kicked a$$ too as we had gone to Spurs games way back when and he looked at me like I had two heads - "The Spurs didn't win last night - what game were you watching?"

I was watching the game in bed and fell asleep with the TV on when they had a big lead - don't know why I extrapolated that they won. Wishful dreaming I guess!

The whole Kawhi Leonard thing is strange. Why not at least be present cheering on your team?

Goose85
04-17-2018, 03:29 PM
The whole Kawhi Leonard thing is strange. Why not at least be present cheering on your team?

He's done with the Spurs.

CaribouJim
04-17-2018, 03:52 PM
He's done with the Spurs.

Such a weird and sad story - definitely one of the top 10 players in the NBA and was trending towards the top 5. His skill-sets are what Buzz dreams about every night.