PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Am starts July 6th

IWB
06-27-2012, 11:36 AM
The Scion Dental Milwaukee Summer Pro-Am will begin July 6th at Greenfield high School.

This will be your first chance to see guys like Steve Taylor, Jamal Ferguson, TJ Taylor, Trent Lockett and Garrett Swanson.

Also see how guys like Davante, Junior, Jake, Vander have improved!!!!

And, no exaggeration, but the first guy registered this year was Wesley Matthews.

FREE ADMISSION!

Rosters will be released tomorrow, what MU players would you like to see paired up?

TedBaxter
06-27-2012, 11:58 AM
I'd be interested to see Steve Taylor paired with Jamil Wilson to see how they would work together as a forward duo.

Mark Miller
06-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Can't wait. Great job as usual, IWB!!!

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
06-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Dream pairings...

Davante and Ferguson: Just because Big Sheesh called for it, and what Big Sheesh wants, Big Sheesh gets
Junior and Lockett: Trent will likely be our main scorer and Junior our main assist producer, I'd like to see them start getting acclimated to each other
Todd Mayo and TJT: At times, both of these guys will likely have to play some point, and if they're on the same team, someone will have to be playing the lead guard role
Vander Blue and Jake Thomas: Vastly different games, but I think having a weapon from long like JT would help Van look for others before looking for his own shot; another PG-building exercise
Jamil Wilson and Chris Otule: These guys will be playing a lot together, but really haven't in actual games due to CO's injury leading to Wilson's increased role; this would be a good chance for them to start getting used to a twin-tower mentality
Derrick Wilson and Steve Taylor: Both will likely be coming off the bench and could see some time together in games as part of a "second unit"; be nice to get the camaraderie started now.
Bonus -- Brandon Jennings: If he plays, match him with Van first game to test Blue's defense, I'd put him on the JW/CO team

dubs98
06-27-2012, 12:55 PM
brew, I love your pairings. One other pairing I would really like to see would be juan and wes. I think Juan would really benefit from getting any/all advice from Wes and I think Wes would be a great summer mentor for him.
Curious about the davante and ferguson....Davante is lobbying for this? Have they forged a relationship already? Interesting choice by Davante

Dream pairings...

Davante and Ferguson: Just because Big Sheesh called for it, and what Big Sheesh wants, Big Sheesh gets
Junior and Lockett: Trent will likely be our main scorer and Junior our main assist producer, I'd like to see them start getting acclimated to each other
Todd Mayo and TJT: At times, both of these guys will likely have to play some point, and if they're on the same team, someone will have to be playing the lead guard role
Vander Blue and Jake Thomas: Vastly different games, but I think having a weapon from long like JT would help Van look for others before looking for his own shot; another PG-building exercise
Jamil Wilson and Chris Otule: These guys will be playing a lot together, but really haven't in actual games due to CO's injury leading to Wilson's increased role; this would be a good chance for them to start getting used to a twin-tower mentality
Derrick Wilson and Steve Taylor: Both will likely be coming off the bench and could see some time together in games as part of a "second unit"; be nice to get the camaraderie started now.
Bonus -- Brandon Jennings: If he plays, match him with Van first game to test Blue's defense, I'd put him on the JW/CO team

TheSultan
06-27-2012, 01:00 PM
I don't think Juan is playing due to his shoulder. And both Davante and Ferguson are from the tidewater area of Virginia.

Is Mayo playing?

Goose85
06-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Along with Juan, I don't think that Otule is playing either.

2012Warrior
06-27-2012, 01:21 PM
Does Buzz get input on the rosters or is that not allowed?

dubs98
06-27-2012, 03:03 PM
right....forgot about juan being hurt. too bad. what is his timeframe again?

MUUWUWM
06-27-2012, 09:29 PM
I don't think Juan is playing due to his shoulder. And both Davante and Ferguson are from the tidewater area of Virginia.

Is Mayo playing?

Bump..is Mayo playing?