PDA

View Full Version : Buzz's BBQ 06/27!!!

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
06-26-2012, 11:33 PM
Surprised to not see anything on this, two questions as I've never attended before... 1. Is it worth it? I wouldn't know anyone and would likely just be going with my girlfriend...2. Can you get tickets at the door?

IWB
06-27-2012, 07:30 AM
Buzz' BBQ is definitely worth it, no question. Talk to the players, the coaches - eat some really good food and talk with MU fans.

Go. Just do it, Go!

JDubMU
06-27-2012, 07:49 AM
The food by itself is worth it. There is only one way to get to meet people. Get out and go for it.

Goose85
06-27-2012, 01:03 PM
I can't make it tonight, but it is a great event.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
06-27-2012, 01:57 PM
I am gonna go based off your recommendations... My girlfriend said she will only go if she can meet O'Tule...

MU Viking
06-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Classic moment from last year's BBQ. My wife is a huge Ooze fan and I suggested she take her picture with him along with our daughter. She said, "Where's Ooze!?!?" in a loud voice and Ooze was standing right behind her smiling that big grin of his, talking to Jamil Lott. I asked to take their picture and said "you too, Jamil.". Wife says, "yeah. Whatever." in an unintentionally offensive way. Lott shook his head and laughed and we took the picture. Ooze gives me one of those bro hugs of his and says in his basso Senegal voice, "make sure to get a good frame. Hahahaha!".

So classic.