PDA

View Full Version : Inside The AL

IWB
06-18-2012, 10:05 AM
Latest report on "Inside The AL" is up on front page for premium subscribers.

dubs98
06-18-2012, 10:05 PM
IWB, just started visiting your site and I am curious as to how often you post the "inside the al" info for premium subscribers. for obvious reasons i am not going to ask specifics, but can you generalize what kind of info you generally include in your "inside the al" info. thanks in advance

Hamostradamus
06-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Not IWB, but I think he posts info depending on when tournaments, open gyms or visits happen. But the stuff posted is gold. He also answers email with insider stuff, which is priceless.

TulsaWarrior
06-19-2012, 05:14 AM
The insights are worth the price. Try it for a month and off set the cost my skipping a Big Mac and fries.

IWB
06-19-2012, 07:21 AM
Don't know what happened, thought I replied to this last night. Well, hard to say....I post them when I feel I have info worthy of them? I might see guys play and post my thoughts on their improvement. I might see recruits play with the team and post on their performance. There might be guys that I see play that are recruits that we didn't know about (Matt Humphrey) and do the same. The info in those stories is whatever I can get that I think is worthwhile for the readers.

dubs98
06-19-2012, 08:08 AM
thanks for everyones responses. sounds like good stuff.

dubs98
06-19-2012, 08:11 AM
tulsa, gotta say i am a bit leary of taking any advice from you that includes skipping meals. i believe you were the one who posted the video of eating his computer a year or so ago.....was it a lost bet or d/t skipping a "big mac and fries":)

IWB
06-19-2012, 08:13 AM
tulsa, gotta say i am a bit leary of taking any advice from you that includes skipping meals. i believe you were the one who posted the video of eating his computer a year or so ago.....was it a lost bet or d/t skipping a "big mac and fries":)

That was a classic video, and cemented Tulsa as an all-time classic poster in my mind.