PDA

View Full Version : Burton highlight video

IWB
06-18-2012, 08:12 AM
JB from Midwest Ballers put together a highlight video of Deonte Burton's Junior season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-o42jiwQhQo

Hamostradamus
06-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Cross over is filth nasty. Best clip is at the :14 second mark. Screenshot anyone?

IWB
06-18-2012, 08:19 AM
Here I was about to get you a screen shot until I realized what it was. Now that is funny.

warriorfan4life
06-18-2012, 12:42 PM
If we want a top end comparison for Burton, I see some James Harden in his game. Big, physical left-handed wing players but also skilled and possessing strong basketball IQ's with their ability to find open teammates. Think he has a real chance to start from day one here.

CaribouJim
06-19-2012, 03:21 PM
If we want a top end comparison for Burton, I see some James Harden in his game. Big, physical left-handed wing players but also skilled and possessing strong basketball IQ's with their ability to find open teammates. Think he has a real chance to start from day one here.

Funny you mention Harden - I see DJO as a slightly smaller although no less strong version of Harden - love to watch him play. Although I'm rooting for the Heat, it is hard, real hard not to like the Thunder.

Goose85
06-19-2012, 03:32 PM
If Wade wasn't on the Heat I'd be rooting for the Thunder. Really like Durant.

ge1974
06-20-2012, 08:21 AM
I knew Burton could skywalk, dunk, shoot and block shots. However, I am most impressed with his passing skills in the video above.

dw3dw3dw3
07-03-2012, 01:34 PM
I knew Burton could skywalk, dunk, shoot and block shots. However, I am most impressed with his passing skills in the video above.

Some Burton dunks to start off the weekend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sceTYLjezB0

FFW to 1:14
Burton jumps over 6'8 guy at 1:18

Kind of disappointing to see him down at 55 on the new Rivals, not sure why... seems like he's been killing it everywhere he goes.

Goose85
07-03-2012, 02:30 PM
High ratings are nice, and I'm sure at some level they do attract other recruits to consider MU, but I don't think Jimmy Butler was in the top 50 in Texas and he turned out ok.

I'd still like to see Burton and Wilson get a higher rating based on how well both have been playing. Just wait until Buzz and his staff get a chance to work with them.