PDA

View Full Version : Bucks post highest rating ever on Fox Sports Wisconsin

IWB
04-19-2017, 04:39 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 FOX Sports Wisconsin

**RATINGS ADVISORY**

MILWAUKEE BUCKS POST HIGHEST RATING EVER ON FOX SPORTS WISCONSIN

Game 2 of the NBA Playoffs series between the Milwaukee Bucks and Toronto Raptors was the highest-rated Bucks game ever on FOX Sports Wisconsin. After Saturday’s thrilling win, last night’s nail-biter generated a 7.80.

In the Milwaukee market, one rating point represents 8,868 households; resulting in 69,170 households tuning in for Tuesday’s game.

The postseason viewership builds on the Bucks’ 2016-17 regular-season ratings, which were the team’s highest since 2009-10. FOX Sports Wisconsin saw a 21 percent increase from the 2015-16 season.FOX Sports Wisconsin’s playoffs coverage continues on Thursday, April 20, with a special one-hour edition of Bucks Live presented by Ascension at 6:00pm.

FOX Sports Wisconsin reaches more than 1.7 million homes and telecasts nearly 2,600 hours of locally produced programming per year. For more information on the Emmy Award-winning regional sports network: FOXSportsWisconsin.com (http://www.foxsports.com/wisconsin)

MU/Panther
04-19-2017, 05:48 PM
Very good rating. I wonder what the Brewers-Cubs got on FS Wisconsin Overflow, as the Brewers are a much better draw than the Bucks on a yearly average.

mufan2003
04-19-2017, 05:48 PM
Good to hear and I am not surprised. Marques Johnson had a great line in game 1 when Thon Maker blocked a shot, "Toronto, meet thy Maker!"

Goose85
04-20-2017, 08:20 AM
I hope tonight's atmosphere is great for the Bucks game. I don't have tickets as I have conflicts, but if I didn't I would have made an effort to get to the BMO Harris Bradley Center.

It is great to follow a young team where the expectations are the stars will be here for a long run.

Looks like a couple sellouts and a downtown area that will be jumping!

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2017/04/19/playoff-basketball-returns-buzz-surrounding-bucks-hit-fever-pitch-downtown-milwaukee/100660050/

MU/Panther
04-21-2017, 06:42 PM
Game 3 of the NBA playoffs resulted in a new ratings record on FOX Sports Wisconsin. Thursday night’s 104-77 Bucks victory over the Toronto Raptors*notched a 9.13, surpassing the previous highest-rated game, which was during Game 2 on Tuesday, April 18.

The Bucks game on FOX Sports Wisconsin was the No. 1 program overall in the Milwaukee market on Thursday, April 20.