PDA

View Full Version : Game 1 Atmosphere

Goose85
04-16-2017, 09:16 AM
Toronto sure does present a very good in game atmosphere. The Bucks players were well aware of the expected in game excitement.

I'm also impressed with the activity outside the facility. Looked packed and fun. I made more than one comment during the game that it is what we are hoping for with our live block outside the new stadium.

I'm old enough to know that Milwaukee can be a NBA town, and I think this team is going to bring back the juice. I hope we have a great crowd and scene for our first home game. Not sure what the ticket sales are like at this point, but hopefully we are close to a sellout.

mufan2003
04-16-2017, 09:39 AM
Thursday night and Saturday are great days for Milwaukee to host games 3 and 4. I bet both sell-out. As Boeheim said in 2013 after losing at MU, "this is a great basketball town."

The new arena and surrounding development is coming at the perfect time, just when the team is becoming good again (with sustainability from young, developing talent). I was too young, but plenty have told me the Bucks would have probably been in more NBA Finals in the 80's if it weren't for the Celtics. The past decade has been abysmal, but things seem to be turning around with new owners and young talent.