PDA

View Full Version : Nunn at USA Basketball Trials

milkbone
06-16-2012, 06:29 AM
http://hoopniks.com/usa-basketball-17u-trials-friday-reca.

Phantom Warrior
06-16-2012, 04:32 PM
I think the big news here is that Nunn is playing point and apparently doing very well. The two times I watched him play for Simeon he did not seem like he had the mindset to be a point guard, but who knows?

By the way, just joined the site, free board only at this point. Seems like an island of sanity, an MU hoops sanctuary.

Nukem2
06-16-2012, 05:09 PM
I think the big news here is that Nunn is playing point and apparently doing very well. The two times I watched him play for Simeon he did not seem like he had the mindset to be a point guard, but who knows?

By the way, just joined the site, free board only at this point. Seems like an island of sanity, an MU hoops sanctuary.aka Silver Warrior...?

Phantom Warrior
06-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Guilty. (Wow, need at least 10 characters to reply.)

MUMac
06-16-2012, 06:42 PM
aka Silver Warrior...?

I believe Phantom was his original moniker. Or at least original for when I came across him. :)

Welcome aboard Phantom. Glad to have you. The premium site is well worth the investment, if you are considering.

Phantom Warrior
06-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Yup. On the old Rivals board, my user name was Phantom Warrior, but when I switched to Scout, I couldn't get it for some reason, so did Silver Warrior instead. Phantom Warrior makes me feel younger. :cool:

Nukem2
06-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Guilty. (Wow, need at least 10 characters to reply.)Welcome aboard Phatom / Silver. Looking forward to your contributions....!

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
06-16-2012, 09:04 PM
By the way, just joined the site, free board only at this point. Seems like an island of sanity, an MU hoops sanctuary.

The Premium board is everything I hoped other premiums would be and weren't. It's obvious after only a few weeks that both Jim and Mark are tied into the MU program and have worthwhile insight. I recommend it most highly. While kenpom.com may be the biggest bargain on the web, the Premium here is the best buy for a Marquette fan.

mufansince72
06-16-2012, 09:35 PM
The Premium board is everything I hoped other premiums would be and weren't. It's obvious after only a few weeks that both Jim and Mark are tied into the MU program and have worthwhile insight. I recommend it most highly. While kenpom.com may be the biggest bargain on the web, the Premium here is the best buy for a Marquette fan.

Plus 1. For selfish reasons, I hope few people find out about this premium site:cool:

milkbone
06-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Roy Schmidt ‏@prepbullseye Jabari Parker, Kendrick Nunn & Jahlil Okafor are among 14 finalists for USA Basketball Men's 17-U World Championship team