PDA

View Full Version : All Hail Wojo and his Staff!

ge1974
03-12-2017, 05:23 PM
And thank you to them. They took a lot of criticism this year from fans (including some from me) but all is good now. Wojo has MU back in the big dance where we belong. Its all "icing on the cake" from here on out, IMO. Future looks great for MU basketball.

Leonard Cohen and his version of Hallelujah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6KLK_8Tg6Y

Nukem2
03-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Congrats to the team and coaches! They hung in there and overcame adversity after the Nova win. Let's Go Warriors!

Gato78
03-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Total props to Wojo. He had a vision with the shooters and it paid off.

MUMac
03-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Total props to Wojo. He had a vision with the shooters and it paid off.

The changes he made after the Georgetown loss made the difference. He made some tough decisions that really paid off..

IrwinFletcher
03-12-2017, 05:47 PM
Exciting to be back in the tourney and some good recruiting as we look ahead, paired with a couple of outstanding freshman. It is great to be relevant again.

The Reptile
03-12-2017, 07:21 PM
I agree. When the fan base went loco this team went to work and never gave up. They earned their way in and we should all be proud. I'm also happy that they made a lot of our own fans eat crow for dinner tonight.

Markedman
03-12-2017, 09:07 PM
I forgot how much I missed this......I wonder if it's possible not to move from my couch from Tuesday through Sunday?

Props to Wojo, staff and players. Props to the MU fans who didn't lose faith.......and to those who did......glad to have you back....but don't do it again.....��